Thursday 20 June 2013

New Purchase // Michael Kors Jet Set Top-Zip Saffiano Tote



As soon as I saw this bag on a recent holiday in Fuerteventura, I knew I had to buy it! I love the colour the size and the amount of pockets inside - you can never have too many compartments to put things in. 
This is my first purchase from Michael Kors and as attempting as it was to get the matching purse I didn't think my bank account would appreciate it. 
I think it is a great bag for the summer and would be perfect for a shopping trip, a meal, meeting up with friends or work. 

I bought it from The Mint Company for 219 euros - roughly £186. Inside it also had a small card to tell me about the leather and how to look after it, which I found very useful. 








The bag is in the colour Tangerine and is one of the smaller versions in the Jet Set group.
It is made of saffiano leather and also has an MK logo circle charm. It is roughly 9"H x 14"W x 0.5"D. It has a top zip and also if the straps are too long or short you can adjust them. It also has a sturdy bottom and as you can see from the picture below it has a beautiful lining with the initials MK.  The tote bag comes in a range of colours but I think this orange will brighten up any outfit. 


Inside as you can see it has three open pockets, one zip pocket, a pocket for your mobile phone and a clasp which I use for my keys. I have been able to fit my laptop, notepads and make-up essentials in it - it really is the perfect size. 

For more information and to see the Michael Kors collection click here

Have you bought a new bag recently or have you purchased a Michael Kors bag?
What do you think of this one?

Lots of Love N x


1 comment:

  1. I used to have this bag in Navy, but found it wasn't big enough for me so i got the MK Selma! Lovely bag though :)
    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete