Friday 15 May 2015

DKNY BAG // BRYANT PARK TWO-TONE LEATHER TOTE


I love bags there's no doubt about it but my problem, when I find one I like, I use it for ages and forget about all the rest in the closet. I was given this DKNY Bryant Park black and taupe saffiano leather tote as a Christmas present and have used it non-stop since. Its sophisticated and sleek style means it's great for work, while also  being perfect for the evening. As summer draws nearer I think it's time to switch up my bag so I thought I would show this one off one last time...



So the details... this bag has a detachable adjustable shoulder strap (perfect for when at work especially when I'm interviewing on the go), gold tone hardware, hanging tag, internal zip fastening pocket, patch pocket and printed lining. It comes with a dust bag and the shoulder strap is 22 inches. Also just in case you were wondering its 14in x 8in.

When I first started using this bag I had so many compliments and I personally think it just oozes sophistication and quality. It is also really easy to clean - just with a damp cloth very durable. It's the perfect size for work and for a day out shopping!






This was my first DKNY bag, but after using this one I would love to purchase more and more and more. If anyone can recommend one please let me know especially one for summer. 


A bag lover? Read my other post about my Michael Kors bag here.

Love always
Nic
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment