Tuesday 18 June 2013

Review// Glossybox June





Hi everyone, so I recently received the June Glossybox, which this month featured around summer looks. Although it hasn't really been much of a summer yet this month's products have really got me excited for when the sun eventually stays out for good. 



A nice little surprise this month was receiving six products instead of five - an extra bonus :) However, the only downfall was that I got hair products for curly hair, despite putting on my profile I have straight hair. I am interested to see what effects it will have on my hair though.



Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse OR

I love the smell, feel and look of this product. It has shimmering gold particles in it and when rubbed into the skin it gives a really nice summer finish. 

It is a multi-purpose dry oil so you can use it all over your body, hair and even face. I will probably rub it on my arms and decollette for a night out but I cannot wait to use it all over my body on holiday. Compared to the brand's normal oil, this option is great for the summer months. 

Full product size 100ml is £34.00 and available here



Figs and Rouge Coco Rose - Full size

This calls itself a lip balm, but according to Glossybox it can also be used on cuticles, the skin and even on eyelids to add some sheen. The packaging allows you to apply without using your fingertips, so great if you are at a festival this summer and have dirty hands. 

I love the smell and texture of the product and have now put it on my desk at work. I think the packaging is extra cute too.

Full size 12.5ml is £5.00 and available here




Monu Professional Skincare - Hydrating Moisturiser


It seems this moisturiser has it all - with UVA and UVB protection against the sun's damage, vitamin e and supposedly soft focus technology that helps to blur the imperfections and correct skin tone. 

I have yet to try this product but having used previous Monu products in the past I am sure it will not disappoint. 

It also has no strong smell which I always prefer in a moisturiser. 

Full size 50ml priced at £29.95 and available here





Q - Body Spray - Full size


I think the size of this body spray is great to be able to just pop in your bag and grab it whenever you need to freshen up. Personally I always carry around a miniature perfume with me but I think I will swap this for the Q body spray and give it a go. 

The smell is lovely and feminine and not too strong. On the bottle it says it has floral top notes and warm, sensual base notes that lasts all day. 

This is the first time I have received a body spray in a Glossybox so I am very excited to try it out. 

Full size 100ml is £2.29 and available here. 







Paul Mitchell Curls

I was given a Full Circle Leave-in Treatment and Ultimate Wave. I love the Paul Mitchell brand so look forward to trying this out. 

As I said earlier I do not have curly hair, in fact I have really straight hair that constantly needs volumising, but I'm wondering if this might do the trick. 

The products say they are a dynamic duo that will give you a tousled carefree summer look in no time. 

Full size treatment 200ml is £14.95 and the full size wave 150ml is £11.95. 
To find your nearest retailer click here


I have been signed up to Glossybox for more than a year now and I can honestly say it is brilliant. I always get excited when my dad brings it home from the post office and even though I am not the biggest fan of all the products it has opened me up to a lot more brands that I would not have tried previously. 
For more information and to subscribe visit www.glossybox.co.uk

Did you get this month's Glossybox? What did you think of it and what products did you get?

Lots of Love, N x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog on Glossy's FB page. Nice review, I still haven't received my box yet. Do you wanna follow each other on blogger as I just started off as well.

    Olivia xxx
    Missyi's World of Beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, thanks for your comment. I have just started following you now, you have a great blog :) Speak soon xxx

    ReplyDelete