Sunday 29 September 2013

REVIEW // PHIL SMITH DRYER AND PRODUCTS


Hey guys, so I recently signed up to a yearly subscription of Cosmopolitan magazine for a bargain price of £15 - each monthly magazine cost £3.20. 
I have been a reader of the UK women's magazine for years now and every time I read it I would always ignore the subscription offers and carry on paying for it every month. 
However, this all changed when I saw a hairdryer was up for grabs, as mine old one kept over heating and would switch off. 

It was so easy to sign up on Quality Magazine and within no time the postman soon delivered my magazine. 
If anyone is wondering whether they should subscribe then I would definitely recommend it. Not only do you get great value for money but it's great getting your face magazine right to your door step. 

I know Cosmopolitan do great subscription deals monthly so it's always worth looking out for something you fancy. 


The hairdryer came with a concentrator nozzle and a diffuser. 


I also received a 250ml ultimate glossing shampoo and conditioner and 125ml heat defence spray. 
Now I have fairly fine hair and I normally stick to volumising products, so I was a bit unsure of using the shampoo and conditioner. 
I must admit it did leave my hair really shiny and healthy looking but on the downside as I guessed it did nothing to boost my roots and I ended up having to back comb my hair...big time. 
The heat defence spray had a lovely smell to it and I always like to try and protect my hair so I loved using that product. 
Overall for the hairdryer, I don't have a bad word to say about it. Like most, it has three heat settings and three power settings as well as a cooler button. 

FAB freebies for subscribing to Cosmopolitan :)

Lots of love N x

0 comments:

Post a Comment