Monday 25 May 2015

REVIEW // DIORSKIN NUDE BB CREME


It's fair to say that I am in LOVE with this product. On a recent trip away I spotted this little beauty in duty free. As you know from my other post, I have been on the look out for something to wear in the day when I don't want to wear hardly any other make-up. I had heard positive reviews about the Diorskin Nude BB Creme so I popped over to the counter to test it out and wow it did not disappoint...



Firstly I'm a sucker for packaging but how beautiful is this. So as the product suggests it is a nude glow skin-perfecting beauty balm with an SPF 10 sun protection (exactly what I need now that the weather is warming up). It comes in 5 expert shades that match every skin tone, I have 002, and claims to moisturise, smooth, protect and correct the skin. The product itself has a light airy formula and the lady at the counter told me it is enhanced with mineralised floral water and a blend of antioxidants.  What I particularly like about the creme is that it has a surprise pump once opened as you can see below. Let's face it, there's nothing worst when the product gets everywhere when you are trying to dispense it. 


I blend it in using just my fingers and it glides on really easy as if you were rubbing in a moisturiser. My skin instantly absorbs it and I can honestly say I am left with an even skin tone that has a fresh glow and dewy finish. It simply illuminates my skin and I never thought there would be a day when I left the house with just a BB creme on. Yes it does have a light coverage, but it is just perfect for those days when you want minimal effort with great results. As you can see from the before and after shots below, it really warms the skin, great for summer, and also helps to fill out fine lines. If you are after a dewy finish then I would totally recommend this, however, for those who are a bit more oily than perhaps you might want something slightly more mattifying. Once I apply I do tend to sweep over some loose powder on my T-zone but apart from that I like to let my skin do the talking.



While it is in the high-end price range, I totally think it is worth the money. This is the first BB creme I have ever purchased, but after buying this, I think I may be make some more BB purchases in the future. 

For something with a bit more coverage than, check out my review of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation


If anyone else has tried this let me know, or if there are any other similar products you can recommend, comment below. 
Love Nic
x




0 comments:

Post a Comment